List of Blogs

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Bryden 1-9


I had many questions going through the second section, chapters 1-9 of the book, The House of the Scorpion. Many of these questions are around the development of the characters and with Farmer putting more detail into them. I was wondering of how the relationship between Matt and El Patron will go throughout the rest of the book. I also wonder how the relationship between Maria and Matt will go throughout the story, as there seem to be issues between them and Tom. I also wonder how Tom will treat Matt, as he now knows that Matt is El Patron's clone and of the importance Matt is to El Patron.

This section really shows the importance of many of the characters such as El Patron. The section also creates many issues such as the conflict between Tom and Matt and also the conflict between Maria and Matt that, I would think, is important to the latter part of the story. I am very excited for the rest of the story as many new characters and conflicts are coming out now.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Bryden I completely agree with you and i have many of the same questions. I also wondered why did they create clones.

    ReplyDelete